Introducing the new Evo Factory My 2022! The most high-performance version of the EVO family yet. Engineered in close collaboration with the Beta Factory Team, this bike is designed with a spirit and style that embodies the essence of racing. These machines are perfect for riders who demand the best in performance and comfort. There are 4 different factory versions available to meet the needs of every rider, so you can find the perfect bike for your riding style.
Magnesium crankcase contributes significantly to reducing weight, maximising the agility of the bike. Finished off in an eye-catching black design.
Titanium header increases performance over the standard version while also reducing weight (conical cylinder connector flange on 125 cc model only).
- Trimmed clutch discs were created specifically to maximise clutch precision and controllability in every possible situation and make even the most advanced repetitive tricks easier to manage, such as the rear wheel hops typical of today's riding style - ensuring extreme precision every time.
- Cylinder with optimised transfer port geometry accentuates the racing soul of the engine to offer more full-bodied torque and improved responsiveness without compromising linear power delivery.
- Head with dedicated volume and squish band (300 cc only) to take performance even further, the cylinder of the 300 version features a more advanced head. The red paint finish underscores the “factory” look of the bike.
- Optimised engine control unit maps ensuring outstanding low-end grunt without sacrificing power at mid to high engine speeds.
- Black anodised engine oil plugs.
The 4-stroke Factory variant also benefits from a series of upgrades relative to the standard EVO version.
The electronic control unit now operates at a higher power rating, which translates to improved spark stability and improved combustion at all engine speeds. In keeping with its more potent engine, the EVO Factory is also equipped with a lightweight performance titanium exhaust silencer.
FRAME AND SUSPENSION UPDATES
- Front fork with modified elastic response and compression adjustment characteristics even more progressive hydraulic damping response offers advantages both when absorbing shocks from the terrain and when the rider compresses the fork to bounce onto obstacles.
- Mono-shock with optimised spring guide geometry and red spring the characteristics of the rear mono-shock have also been optimised to soak up the biggest shocks more effectively, making the bike easier to control for the rider in even the most technical situations. This has been made possible by using a more deformable bush which allows more room for expansion, and by the availability of a number of different compression and rebound damping settings.
- Progressive linkage the configuration of the rear suspension progressive linkage is optimised to ensure maximum traction and superior feel.
- Steering yokes machined from billet alloy with gold anodised finish ensuring superlative stiffness and lightness, the steering yokes also feature fore-aft adjustable handlebar brackets to let any rider set up the ideal riding position.
- Lanyard kill switch for safety when riding the bike.
- Chain adjusters, handlebar end plugs and footpegs with black anodised finish are long lasting, lightweight components, while the non-slip steel pins on the footpegs ensure maximum grip.
- Version-specific radiator hoses in red silicone offer improved cooling performance, these components also give the bike a thoroughbred racing look.
- Galfer racing brake discs these discs combine superior braking power with extremely lightweight, which contributes to reducing unsprung mass and maximising the agility of the bike.
- Braktec brake and clutch master cylinders.
- Rear brake caliper with anti-vibration system for pads.
- Excel Oro wheels.
- Michelin X-light tyres for unparalleled grip in every situation.
- New graphics as always, the new model year comes with all-new graphics, making sure that the bike has the looks to match its class-beating performance. The EVO Factory MY 22 boasts a red, blue and white colour scheme, which is complemented by the red hydroformed frame and the black and gold details to create a no-compromise racing look.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.